Following the successful completion of Moral and Academic Evaluation, a letter confirming the candidate’s admission will be sent to the Parents/Guardian. This letter duly signed must be returned to the School.
Students, resident of countries other than India, who do not hold an Indian Passport, must come on a student visa.
On joining the School after securing admission the student must produce the following Certificates:
• ORIGINAL School Leaving Certificate or Transfer Certificate (From the previous School). Students joining from any State of India other than Maharashtra must obtain the Counter signature of the Education Officer of their area. Students coming from places outside India must bring with them a Withdrawal letter (Original).
• Original Mark Sheet/Report Card of the latest examination the student has appeared for.
• One photo copy of the student’s Birth Certificate.
• Two Passport sized photographs for Indians and Six photographs for students coming from abroad.
On admission, the student will be charged the full year’s fees along with the deposit. Only Demand Drafts and bank transfers (no cash or cheques) are accepted which should be payable in favour of :
For online payment or generating e-challan:
1. Click on the link below:
Click Check Box of terms and conditions and click Proceed button for payment
Select options as below on the website:
State of Corporate / Institution - Maharashtra ;
Type of Corporate / Institution - Educational Institutions
Educational Institutions Name - New Era High School
Select Payment Category - FEES
2. On successful transfer parent/guardian must email the details of the fee paid transaction to firstname.lastname@example.org for reflecting the paid fee in the student ledger. Mandatory details needed to be shared are:
i. Deposit Slip – If fees deposited in NEHS Bank Accounts by cash / cheque
ii. Screenshot of Transaction/ UTR No./Transaction No. – If fees deposited by online transfer/ Money Transfer Agencies/NEFT/RTGS
(Please mention the complete name of the sender/student.)
On successful transfer parent/guardian must email the details of the fee paid transaction to email@example.com and send us the original by post for reflecting the paid fee in the student ledger
Students forfeit their entire fees if they leave during the course of their first year. Parents wishing to withdraw their children from the School, from the second year onward, must give three months notice or fees in lieu of notice. The notice should reach the Principal by the end of the month, after which the next three months are considered as the notice period.