“Regard man as a mine rich in gems of inestimable value. Education can, alone, cause it to reveal its treasures, and enable mankind to benefit therefrom”.
This belief lies at the core of the New Era's academic program. The curriculum here includes CBSE 10+2, Programs for Moral Education, Life Skills Development, and Holistic growth.
New Era High School and Senior Secondary offer three curricula to its students in English medium:
• NCERT curriculum of the Central Board of Secondary Education for Standards I to XII
For Std. I to Std. X:
1. English: Prose, Poetry, Grammar & Literature.
2. Mathematics: Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry & Trigonometry.
3. Science: Gen. Science, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
4. Social Science: History, Geography, Civics & Economics.
5. Second Language: Std I to VII – Hindi, Std V to VIII - Marathi
Std VIII to X – French / Hindi / Marathi / Gujarati.
8. Computer Science
9. Physical Education (Sports)
For Junior College:
Commerce: English, Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics, Maths / I.P
Science: English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology / I. P, Math / Economics
Humanities: English, Mass Media Studies, Political Science, Math / Sociology, Psychology
Students from abroad:
Students from abroad sit for the Std X, CBSE exam.