“Regard man as a mine rich in gems of inestimable value. Education can, alone, cause it to reveal its treasures, and enable mankind to benefit there from”.
This belief lies at the core of New Era's academic program. The curriculum here includes CBSE 10+2, Programs for Moral Education, Life Skills Development and Holistic growth.
New Era High School and Senior Secondary offers two curricula to its students in English medium:
• NCERT curriculum of the Central Board of Secondary Education for Standards I to XII
For Std. I to Std. X:
1. English : Prose, Poetry, Grammar & Literature.
2. Mathematics : Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry & Trigonometry.
3. Science : Gen. Science, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
4. Social Science : History, Geography, Civics & Economics.
5. Second Language : Std I to VII – Hindi , Std V to VIII - Marathi
Std VIII to X – French / Hindi / Marathi / Gujarati.
8. Computer Science
9. Physical Education (Sports)
For Junior College:
Commerce: English, Economics / Maths, Accountancy, Business Studies and I.P
Science: English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Maths, Economics / I.P
Students from abroad:
Students from abroad sit for the Std X, CBSE exam.